Nintendo Switch: A Fun Game to Play!

Image result for nintendo switch

A few days ago my parents got a new game system called a Nintendo Switch. Above my writing you will see a picture of a Nintendo Switch with a controller.

We have two games on our Nintendo Switch, Super Mario Odyssey  and Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

In the Super Mario Game, there are these creatures called Koopas that try to destroy you .Zelda is this manga animated game that takes place in the woods.

The extremely cool thing bout the Nintendo Switch is that you can play it in the car on long trips.

What kind of game systems do you have?

3 thoughts on “Nintendo Switch: A Fun Game to Play!

1. Erin Richter

Awesome post Morgan.
    Your Dad and I have been having lots of fun playing Mario with you.
    I especially like how you keep trying, even when the game becomes difficult!
    Looking forward to trying it out on our road trip to Vancouver!
    Keep blogging!!!
    Mom 🙂

2. Sarah

Hi Morgan! It’s Sarah.
    I really like this post! I’m actually saving up for a Nintendo Wii. I had one a long time ago, but it’s gone now. It’s strange because on every Nintendo device I have, my favorite game is always either Pokemon Moon or Mario Kart. Usually Mario Kart. I have a lot of Nintendo devices. Anyway, have a great day Morgan!

1. Morgan Post author

Hi Sarah!
      Thanks for reading my blog post.I haven’t played Mario Kart before but, I’ve played the Super Mario Odessey. I think it’s kind of similar. Is Mario Kart a fun game to play for you?
      Sincerely Morgan